These visitor regulations specify the rights and obligations for the protection of health, safety and prevention of damage to visitors of AQUAPARK AquaCity Poprad – Water World under the High Tatras, Športová 1397/1, 05801 Poprad (hereinafter referred to as AquaCity Poprad or the operator). Every visitor is obligated to get familiar with these Visitor Regulations upon entering the AquaCity Poprad complex and to comply with its provisions. By purchasing an entrance ticket to AquaCity Poprad and/or by authorized entry to AquaCity Poprad, the visitor expressly agrees to these Visitor Regulations and undertakes to abide by these Visitor Regulations and the instructions of the Operator’s employees. All actual instructions, calls or orders of the operator’s employees for the purpose of health, safety and prevention of damage throughout the AquaCity Poprad area are superior to general instructions, signs and every visitor is obliged to follow them and to tolerate the exercise of his/her rights.
1. ENTRANCE TO THE COMPLEX
- Entry is allowed only during operating hours with a valid ticket and chip (wristband with electronic chip), which each visitor purchases at the ticket office.
- Each visitor receives an electronic chip with a debit at the entrance, on which he/she uses cashless services in the swimming pool complex, including catering services.
- In case of loss of the electronic chip, the visitor must pay the amount of 85,00 €.
- Entrance to the complex is one-time.
- The opening hours of AquaCity Poprad are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., unless otherwise specified, e.g. during the summer season. The time for undressing, drying and putting on clothes is included in the validity of the entry. In case of exceeding the paid entry time, the visitor is obliged to pay an additional fee at the ticket office in accordance with the valid price list.
- Persons under the age of 15 are only allowed to enter the complex when accompanied by a person over the age of 18. The person accompanying the child is responsible for the child during the entire stay in AquaCity Poprad and must not leave a child under 12 years of age unattended during the stay in AquaCity Poprad.
- Entry to the Vital World is prohibited for persons under 12 years of age and from 12 to 15 years of age only when accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Only children under 6 years of age are allowed to enter the children’s pool. Adults are not allowed in the children’s pool unless they are accompanied by a child under 100 cm tall.
- Persons with reduced mobility/orientation are only allowed to enter the pools under the constant supervision of a responsible person.
- Only one person is allowed to change in the changing cabins, unless otherwise specified (parent with child, immobile visitor).
- Each visitor receives a cover when entering the Wellness Centre. Saunas and access to the sauna world is only possible in a cover. The customer is not entitled to a cover when entering the steam sauna at the 50m pool.
- For hygiene reasons, entry to the pools is only possible in a swimsuit. Visitors may use their own towels. It is forbidden to wear shoes, bathrobes and personal belongings into the saunas.
- The area or parts of it may be reserved for organized groups, events or companies on certain days or times. During these times, bathing and use of public services is restricted.
- The last entry to the AquaCity Poprad is allowed 60 minutes before the end of the operating hours.
- Visitors may store money, documents or valuable items in the handy safe deposit boxes next to the upper ticket offices. If the visitor does not lock his money, documents or valuable items in the safe deposit lockers, the operator shall not be liable for any damage that may occur as a result of the failure to lock them.
2. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITORS
- All visitors are required to use the shower and toilet before entering the pool and to pass through the hygiene wading pool only.
- Entry to all pools is permitted only in swimwear, food, clothing and footwear other than non-slip footwear is prohibited in areas around the pools where paved areas are located.
- Visitors may undress and dress only in designated areas, changing rooms with comprehensive sanitary facilities (showers, toilets) are available for changing.
- The operator is not responsible for visitors’ belongings left outside the designated places in accordance with point 5. of the Visitor Regulations. It is not recommended to bring any valuables, valuable objects and large sums of money into the aquapark.
- Jewellery, money and other valuables must be deposited by the visitor in the safe designated for this purpose in the AquaCity Poprad area, otherwise the operator is not liable for damage to these items. Information on how to deposit jewellery, money and other valuables will be provided to the visitor at the AquaCity Poprad upper ticket offices.
- Every visitor is obliged to take care for the protection and safety of his/her own health as well as the health and safety of other visitors.
- Every visitor is obliged to take care of hygiene, to save the equipment and property of the operator, not to waste water, not to annoy other visitors with his actions and behaviour, not to cause excessive noise, and in case of causing damage to the operator or another visitor to the complex, he is obliged to compensate such damage in full.
- Every visitor shall comply with the instructions of the lifeguards and other staff of the operator so that, in the interests of health and safety, no damage to health or injury is caused.
- Each visitor shall be fully responsible for injuries caused by violation of the operating rules and generally binding regulations, either to himself or to third parties, and the operator shall not be held liable for this.
- The operator shall not be liable for injuries or damage to health caused by its own carelessness or risk-taking.
- All attractions are used at the visitor’s own risk and the visitor is obliged to follow the instructions of the lifeguard and staff.
- The operator is not responsible for excessive wear and tear of swimwear due to frequent use of the slides and slides.
- Only the part of the pool that is marked is for non-swimmers. Children under 15 years of age are not allowed in the swimming pool without an adult.
- The children’s pool may only be used by children under 10 years of age accompanied by an adult, entry for older persons is prohibited in the children’s pool.
- Visitors are obliged to leave the pools and saunas at least 15 minutes before the end of the operating hours.
- Visitors are obliged to leave the locker open and unlocked when leaving the changing rooms.
- Visitors are obliged to hand over any items found in the AquaCity Poprad complex to the responsible employee in the main ticket office.
- The surroundings of the AquaCity Poprad complex and its common internal areas may be monitored by CCTV cameras and CCTV images may be stored. The monitored areas are marked. The monitoring of the complex and the storage of CCTV footage shall be for the protection of persons and property.
3. PROHIBITIONS, RESTRICTIONS AND WARNINGS
For security reasons, it is forbidden to carry hygiene products or beverages in glass packages.
It is forbidden to jump into the pools outside the designated areas, run on the paths and around the pools, shout, whistle, make unnecessary noise, push each other, dive and call for help for no reason.
It is forbidden to spit in the water and throughout the water park, urinate in the pools, litter and otherwise pollute the complex.
Smoking is prohibited on the complex, except in designated areas.
It is forbidden to use and carry sharp objects and glass things that could cause a risk of injury or accident.
It is forbidden to enter the pools and water slides with food, drink or chewing gum, bracelets, watches that could damage the slide.
Unauthorized use of lifesaving equipment and first aid items is prohibited.
It is prohibited to bring tennis balls and fins into the pool; only inflatables and swim goggles are allowed.
It is prohibited to arbitrarily move lounge chairs and other equipment, “company” inventory and damage operator’s property.
It is forbidden to carry and use weapons.
Parents or accompanying adults are responsible for the conduct and actions of their children or accompanying persons, and in the event of a violation of the operating rules or any other prohibition, the operator shall not be liable for any injury or personal injury.
It is forbidden to violate the prohibition of entry into those areas of the water park that are separated by fixed or mobile barriers or marked with “no entry” signs. In case of violation, the consequences of such actions shall be borne by each visitor himself, in case of minors accompanied by an adult.
Violation of any provision of the operating regulations or any other prohibition in the aquapark complex may result in a penalty and expulsion from the complex without refund of the admission fee.
Entry to the children’s play area is at your own risk, children under 12 years of age are not permitted to enter without a parent’s accompaniment.
In the event of bad weather such as thunderstorms or high winds, visitors are required to leave the pools for safety reasons.
If a visitor decides to leave the complex prematurely due to bad weather, the operator is not obliged to refund the entrance fee or otherwise compensate the visitor.
For hygienic reasons, the consumption of own food and drinks is prohibited in the entire complex, food and drinks purchased in the complex can be consumed in the designated areas.
In order to protect the personality and privacy of natural persons, images, pictures and visual, audio and visual-sound recordings of other visitors may only be made with their prior permission.
4. EXCLUSION OF THE VISITOR FROM THE AQUACITY POPRAD COMPLEX
All persons suffering from any infectious disease or skin disease, i.e. persons suffering from fever, cough, conjunctivitis, persons suffering from contagious diseases or diseases contraindicated for staying in facilities of this type, are forbidden to enter the complex.
Entry is also prohibited to persons who obviously show signs of not observing personal hygiene.
Persons under the influence of alcohol and other intoxicating substances are prohibited from admission. It is also forbidden to enter the complex with alcohol of any kind.
Entry to the complex may be denied to persons who, despite being warned, exhibit aggressive and uncontrollable behaviour, violate the provisions of the Visitor Regulations, fail to observe the principles of hygiene and safety, and whose behaviour is contrary to moral and social principles.
Any visitor who violates any of the principles of these Visitor Regulations or repeatedly disobeys the instructions of the staff may be removed from the complex at any time and without refund of the admission fee.
In extreme cases, depending on the seriousness and nature of the offence, the operator shall request the security authorities to intervene and impose financial penalties.
It is forbidden to enter the AquaCity Poprad complex with animals.
The operator has the right to refuse entry to the AquaCity Poprad complex to unwanted persons.
5. ATTRACTIONS AND ANIMATIONS OF AQUACITY POPRAD
Use of all AquaCity Poprad attractions (swimming pools, water slides, slides, “dry attractions” e.g. inflatable attractions, children’s castles, climbing frames, etc.) and participation in animation programs is at your own responsibility. When using the attractions and taking part in the animation programmes, the visitor is obliged to observe the relevant operating instructions and to follow the instructions of the staff, attendants and animation personnel.
6. FIRE & WATER WELLNESS & SPA
The wellness centre can only be accessed once during the entire validity of the ticket. Children under 12 years of age are not allowed.
Children between 12 and 15 years of age may only enter when accompanied by a person over 18 years of age.
In the wellness centre, in the sauna area, it is forbidden to wear swimwear and shoes. (Sauna use is only permitted in a cover, which is given to the visitor upon entry. There is a charge for changing the sail).
When visiting the Sauna World, the visitor is obliged to observe the operating rules and instructions of the staff.
Every visitor is obliged to keep quiet and calm and not to disturb other visitors by his/her behaviour.
Persons under the influence of alcohol and addictive substances are forbidden to enter the wellness centre. The staff reserves the right to refuse service to persons under the influence of alcohol without refund.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Visitor Regulations are binding for all visitors of AquaCity Poprad and the employees of the operator.
- Visitors are obliged to observe warning, command, prohibition and information boards or other notices and may not destroy, damage or remove them.
- Visitors are obliged to leave AquaCity Poprad before the end of the AquaCity Poprad operating hours.
- In the event of bad weather such as thunderstorms or strong winds, visitors are required to leave the pools for safety reasons. If a visitor decides to leave the complex prematurely due to bad weather, he/she is not entitled to a refund of the paid admission fee or its aliquot part or any other financial or non-financial compensation.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the operating hours of individual AquaCity Poprad attractions (pools, slides, sports grounds, slides, buffets, restaurants…) in the event of bad weather such as rain, storms, strong winds, darkness, fog, reduced visibility or for technical or operational reasons or for safety reasons. In the case of the above, the operator is not obliged to refund the visitor’s admission fee or otherwise compensate the visitor.
- The operator is not responsible for personal belongings lost in the AquaCity Poprad area or on the attractions.
The Visitor Regulations come into force on the date of their issue.
Date of issue: 01.07.2022
Operator: AQUAPARK Poprad, s.r.o., with its registered office at Športová 1397/1, Poprad 058 01, ID No.: 36 482 609, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Prešov, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 13805/P.